TThe historic meeting headed by OBADIO in Ile Oduduwa IFE on 20th September 2014 produced A National Working Committee for ARSADIC on the 11th October 2014 that was led by Chief Dr Ifagbenusola Atanda. An unprecedented OATH was taken by members of the Committee and prayers were made to achieve the reality of a NEW beginning for our forefathers' ARSADA. In 1795 an assiociation led by the late Fasholu Amukankan was succeded by ARSADA which was gazetted in 1959,
The National Working Committee had two years to put in place the mechanism for a new international body. It is a story of joy and gratitude that ten days to the aimed length of time, the job was completed. The Association has been transformed into an International Council.( ARSADIC) . The success story could not have been sweet but for the immense contributions of His Imperial Majesty, Ooni Adeyeye Babatunde Enitan Ogunwusi ( OJAJA ll), the Ooni of Ile-Ife. The Event took place on 10th September 2016 at Oduduwa Hall, Obafemi Awolowo University.
This is a New beginning and our hope is very high.
Pictures: 1. Committee members lined up on October 11th 2014, 2&3 ARSADIC members in 2016 waiting for His Imperial Majesty he Oonirisa,
Historic Meeting A National Working Committee for ARSADIC
SPIRITUAL MESSAGE OF IFA FROM DIVINATION PROCESS ON 10TH AUGUST, 2016
The ‘Odu-Ifa is ‘IWORI-ODI’ (chapter 49 of IFA CORPUS) otherwise called ‘IWORIWODI’
Message from ‘IWORI-ODI’:
1. IFA acknowledges that things are generally tough in Nigeria and the economic crunch is not limited to Osun state, however, IFA decrees that tough times will not last and things will turn around for the better. Osun will come out of this economic predicament.
2. Ifa advices all to pay attention to food security. A hungry man is an angry man and nothing can be achieved in the face of hunger. Hunger must be eliminated for us to develop. Our women must prepare food in time for the family and we must not be in a hurry to go on assignments without eating. Little can only be achieved on an empty stomach.
3. Ifa says our leaders should lead by example and demonstrate true love for the people. When leaders don’t do well, they will lose their followership.
4. Ifa says leaders must continue to consult “wise men” and listen to advice. No man is an encyclopedia of knowledge.
5. The legacies of past leaders must not be wished away by new leaders in order not to receive their blessings. As individuals too, we must avoid offending our elders, we must strive to receive their blessings always.
6. Leaders must always demonstrate true love to the followership, we should treat our subjects, wards, apprentices and employees like our own children and do not pamper your own children. Ifa says people beneath us will rise and become our peers some day, but leaders cannot become God. It is the good done to them by you that will be repaid some day.
7. Ifa says all religious leaders must cooperate with one another and continue to pray for our darling state. Do not be deterred. Our prayers will be answered.
The Ebo prescribed by Ifa and the Orisa veneration to achieve all above has been undertaken by TRWASO on behalf of all and sundry. Our collective responsibility is to heed and adhere to the injunctions of ‘IWORI-ODI’
TRADITIONAL RELIGION WORSHIPERS ASSOCIATION,
STATE OF OSUN (TRWASO)
Nigeria Highlights : OSUN OSOGBO FESTIVAL.
Arsadic at Ile Oodua, Ile-Ife.
November 7, 2015 ·
ADDRESS DELIVERED BY AARE (DR) IFAGBENUSOLA OLALEKAN ATANDA, (THE ASIWAJU AWO AGBAYE) AND CHAIRMAN, EXECUTIVE WORKING COMMITTTE OF ANCIENT RELIGION SOCIETIES OF AFRICAN DESCENDANTS INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL (ARSADIC) AT THE 1ST SENSITIZATION PRESS CONFERENCE HELD AT ILE ODUDUWA, ILE-IFE ON THURSDAY, 15TH OCTOBER, 2015.
I pay homage to God Almighty Olodumare, Igba Irunmole Ojukotun, Igba Irunmole Ojukosi, our ancestors and elders who have passed on but left behind a great legacy to be proud of.
I also pay homage to my Oluwo, other Elders, men and women alike.
I want to thank all traditionalists who have entrusted this job of unity unto our hands and thank members of the Executive Working Committee for their steadfastness and working tirelessly over the last one year that this body has been inaugurated.
IFA is a composition of spiritual and mental knowledge. It is the treasury of wisdom of life handed down to our ancestors by Orunmila. IFA teaches moral, protects, provides succor at the time of turbulence and sorrow, it enhances happiness, it recuperates the sick, and it revitalizes people’s beliefs in Olodumare. IFA is the spiritual (Esoteric) language of Olodumare; it is through IFA that all IRUNMOLE got their guidance. The Ancient Religion of Ifa is as old as mankind and it was the only religion known to Yoruba descendants across the universe with its attendant benefits which cannot be over emphasized.......
ISESE FESTIVAL (14TH – 20TH AUGUST 2016)
GENERAL ORISA NEWS FROM NIGERIA